The official version of eBIZ (the last version is 2013) are public and cannot modified; it is available on-line and can be used also after the release of the further versions.
A version is made of:
- collaboration processes analysis (reference samples)
- different templates for the different kind of messages, XML documents, (XML Schemas, used to validate the documents) and the related User guides.
- a dictionary of terms and of their coding
- optionally stylesheets (XSL) to show the message content and samples
The current official version (click here) should be always used as the reference.
The Draft version, differently, is a working version, accessible to the workgroup and to the focus group members (in the final phases also registered users can access it) and is published for comments.
It can be modified many times before the release of an official version.
Comments are welcome on all the versions (the last official and the draft ones): the comments must be addressed to the staff (click HERE).
XML documents and software of draft version can be freely downloaded and used;
WARNING, before to embed them into products and commercial packages be aware that they could exist only temporarily and not being included in the next official version.
Currently available DRAFT Versions:
- eBIZ Textile Clothing UPSTREAM specifications (click here)